Airlift 59500 Air Control Series
Keep your truck, van or SUV level when hauling or towing.
Many of today's most popular light-to-medium duty trucks, vans, and SUVs are built for a more car like feel while driving. That's fine when the vehicle is lightly loaded. But add a trailer, or all the things people haul for work and pleaseure, and the vehicle sags and the vehicle suffers. That's why there's Ride Control.
The Airlift 59500 Series Ride Control Kits feature:
- Add support to rear springs on many popular SUVs, trucks, and vans with leaf springs
- Up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable for what you need, from 5 to 100 psi for maximum laod support
- Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings
- Every Air Lift kit is complete with air springs, air lines, brackets, fittings, hardware and instructions
- Exclusive alignment tool
Full illustrated, easy to follow instructions. (NOTE: for safety, never exceed manufacturer's recommended GVW rating).
Airlift Information Links
• Airlift Information
• Airlift EasyStreet
• Airlift AirCell
• Airlift SuperDuty
• Airlift Controllers
• Airlift Airbags
• Airlift SureSet Controls
• Airlift SmartAir Controls
• Airlift Ride Control